Integrated Facility Management: IFM
The FacilitySource holistic solution for integrated facility management is the most comprehensive, technologically advanced, and street-proven portfolio of products and services in the world. We call our core solution Integrated Facility Management (IFM).
IFM was designed and developed with the practical hands-on knowledge and learning accrued from 50 years of industry experience.
Each component of the IFM solution has been rigorously engineered to optimize the facility maintenance process, expose areas for improvement, and eliminate wasteful spending.
Learn more about the benefits of IFM. Learn More
fmPilot is a work order and field asset management system that is built on comprehensive technology. fmPilot is delivered via a customer branded web-based portal system that enables users to enter facility work requests, dispatch work orders, and create facility reports on all activities. fmPilot links all members of the multi-unit facility maintenance chain to the maintenance needs of multiple retail facility locations.
- Central repository for work order management & asset tracking
- Fully customizable/business rule driven
- Granular visibility to maintenance expenses
- Spend thresholds built into system
- Contract & document management
- Invoice validation
- Statutory compliance management
The Elite Network of Service Providers
FacilitySource has compiled the industry’s most comprehensive network of elite service providers. We partner with over 25,000 qualified service providers, managed in a 24/7 environment. We establish and maintain strong service provider relationships through consistent work volumes and attractive payment schedules. This allows us to attract high-quality providers and to obtain the best rates on labor and materials.
- We developed a data-driven, scientific approach to building the Elite Network by metropolitan statistical area (MSA). This ensures optimal market service coverage world wide
- The Elite Network technology platform gives us the ability to consolidate work across FacilitySource clients resulting in cost savings
- Ongoing measurement and monitoring of service providers to maintain the high performance standards of the Elite Network
- FacilitySource provides full training and support to service providers including integrated voice response (IVR) training and electronic invoicing procedures
Statistics & Business Intelligence
FacilitySource is able to deliver the knowledge and information you need to run a smart and efficient business. Our database is built from the information collected from $1B+ in annual spend management across more than 65,000 discreet locations. Our expert internal team of statisticians and analysts continually mine, analyze and convert this extensive data set into powerful insights with which you can make informed strategic and operational decisions.
- Executive dashboards – graphical overview of key performance indicators
- Monthly scorecard / service level performance tracking
- Benchmark reporting with other clients
- Predictive intelligence
- Robust reporting suite within fmPilot
Help Desk and Transaction Center
The FacilitySource Transaction Center handles the day-to-day aspects of facility maintenance—giving your internal facility team the ability to focus on strategic and proactive activities. The Transaction Center is staffed with knowledgeable dedicated agents who provide intelligent and responsive support for all facility maintenance needs.
All agents are trained on the facility maintenance industry, trade specific knowledge, and client specific standard operating procedures. Our training center, in Columbus, Ohio, is stocked with sample maintenance equipment, store fittings, and unique elements from all our customers—when an agent receives a call, they are on the same page as the location calling in the request.
- Allows clients’ internal staff to focus on strategic tasks
- Dedicated service center agents providing active work order follow up
- 24/7/365 live coverage
- Industry knowledge and continual training
- All centers are ‘onshore’ – local market
Consolidated Paperless Invoicing
Studies have shown that companies can save $10 or more per invoice with paperless invoicing. IFM removes the burden of processing invoices from the retailer and puts the service provider in charge of creating and submitting electronic invoices. All contractual rates, trip charges, preventative maintenance contract costs, etc. are stored in our fmPilot database for each service provider in the system. All service provider invoices are automatically verified against this database in order to ensure compliance.
- Streamline process for AP & FM accounting
- Reduction of problem invoices
- Automated Accrual Report